Write for us
SHARE YOUR CONTENT
Guest Post Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Wcopilot’s blog.
We always look forward to receiving high-quality content from professional writers on web design, website development, digital marketing, and SEO topics. Share your insights, tricks, and tips to help our readers be up to date.
Please follow these guidelines and requirements to publish your articles:
- the content has to be 100% original, not published elsewhere;
- we don’t accept rewritten content;
- the article should be at least 1500 words long;
- proofread and correct the articles before sending;
- make sure the content is well-structured (include tables, pros and cons, FAQ);
- we don’t post promotional or advertorial content;
- the external links in the article should be relevant to its topic to provide the readers with additional information; irrelevant links will be removed;
- links to our other posts are highly appreciated;
- the article should include at least 2 royalty free images as PNGs or JPEGs;
- the format of the article should be a Google Doc file link;
- contact us to approve the topic before sending the full article.
HOW WE DO THAT
Guest posting process
Follow these steps to contribute your guest post:
- Send your article ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org (please, write Wcopilot as the topic of the email) or choose the topic from the list below.
- Discuss details with our content manager.
- Write your guest post and send it for approval.
- We post your article on our blog.
We are looking for posts about
Our suggested topics include but are not limited to:
- CMSes (WordPress, Shopify, WebFlow);
- Tops (top x sites e.g. Top Medical Insurances Sites Design);
- Web Tools (CRMs, integrations, etc.);
- Trends (Design trends, Illustrations Trends, Iconography trends);
- Other IT-related topics.